Monday 11 May 2009

A trip to Belfast

So my mate rang me right, "I'm in Derry, can you drive me to Belfast?" and I was all "Aye no bother" so I drove into Derry and it was raining and dark and shit. He was in a car park near the Guildhall and then I drove for a bit in the rain and the dark and pulled into the fire station. Then I tried to reverse out into the road again but the road was too busy so I couldn't. Then a firemachine tried to pull in and was all "Get the fuck out of the entrance!!" Then my mate said "I don't want to go to Belfast anymore" and I was like "FFS" and "Well give me money I need to go to the shop" and he was like "no lol" and i was like "aye gon ye hoor" but i found money in the car anyway and went to the shop and bought me some M&Ms muthafucka. I downed the pack of M&Ms like i do in real life. Then I was driving him home and he said "Hi im going to your house" and i replied "NO it's messy" and that was that.